Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update!

In my never-ending quest to find the best way to study Japanese, I've been fooling around with Posterous, using my alternate blog Commanding Language.
There, I have been working on short translations, trying to type out at least one each day --without using a dictionary. These quick and dirty translations are without a doubt riddled with mistakes, both in English and Japanese. But they are helping me get a feel for the process.
What I'd like to do with these translations for readers is add any insight/useful vocab that I came across in the process of writing them. Hopefully, I will come across some ideas that will be valuable to my fellow budding translators/Japanese learners.
So, for the time being, I will be mainly posting from there. If translations don't completely come across to 男らしい, please check Commanding Language.

Regards,
JLJZen

No comments: